The GirlTalkLovesPast


9/29/2010 @ 1:05 AM * 13 Inspiration[s]
A LOT HAS CHANGED

Just as I was about to make an entry about my guy best friend again, a lot of things came across my mind. Then I asked myself, has nothing really changed with our best-friendship with this guy I used to know? Is he still the guy I used to do everything with? I just browsed through his Facebook to see some updates about him because he has not texted me yet. The last message I got from him was last Sunday around 11am. I understand that he is very busy with stuffs in school right now because he told me it's their intrams and their band is going to be the front band of the said event. He is a drummer, actually. That was his dream since high school. I can remember those days when he was still not that good. But now, his band is doing some recordings already. Right. He didn't tell me that. I just saw that on his Facebook. Anyways, when I was browsing through his profile, I suddenly realized that a lot has changed. I can't really explain it but I really feel strange. It seems to me that I don't have a space in his life anymore. I don't know if I'm still important to him just like before. Yes, I know that he still cares but I think I am just expecting too much from him because I was used with my guy best friend that I knew before. Not the guy that I knew just now. I guess they are different persons already. A lot of people filled in and came across his life and same with me. It has been years since the last time we spent time together. Really, I have these mixed emotions. I look stupid waiting for his text but I didn't receive any. But still, I am happy that we revived our communication again. I guess that's the end of it. No more situations like before. It's impossible for those things to happen again. We live in different worlds now and we both have to deal with that. I don't want to make my post long. I just want to share this with you guys. Thanks for reading my real-life story. I hope you enjoyed. And before I will end this post, I have found this quote on Tumblr and I want to share it to you guys. "In three words, I can sum up everything I learned about life: it goes on." And yes, life goes on no matter what. It is not in favor of anyone. And for those who commented on my previous entries saying that we might end up together, that's impossible. I can't imagine things would turn out that way. Hahaha! Thank you for all the sweet comments guys. I really appreciate them. Anyways, I'll end it here. Till the next whatsoever-story to tell. :)

THE PRINCESS
You think you know me?

Call me DEE. TwenTEEN. Daddy's little princess! ECE Student. 100% Pinay. In a relationship. Hard-headed. Weak at times. I am good when you're good, but I am better when you're bad. I can be your greatest dream. But I can be your worst nightmare. You just have to choose. Singer. Writer. Actress. Photographer. Dreamer. Believer. I love my Babyy so much! ♥

STALK! Tumblr | Twitter
create &inspire.