The GirlTalkLovesPast


9/19/2010 @ 1:46 PM * 6 Inspiration[s]
RADEEM♥

As I promised last night that I would post some pictures of my nephew, Radeem. Here are some of my collections. Click pictures for larger view. Enjoy. Hahaha! :)



















That's all I got. Hahaha! I know, right? My nephew is super duper mega ultra cute! :"> ayeeee. If only he could read all your compliments.. He'll blush like raaawr. I don't know how those cheeks of his will look like when he'll blush.

And yes! I got my package yesterday from Sis Maikah of Littlepink Shop. The Hello Kitty ATM Machine and USB I was talking about my previous post. OhmyGod! It's so cute! The ATM machine is so worth it! I love it, really. And the USB too. Haaaah! I love Hello Kitty! ;P

THE PRINCESS
You think you know me?

Call me DEE. TwenTEEN. Daddy's little princess! ECE Student. 100% Pinay. In a relationship. Hard-headed. Weak at times. I am good when you're good, but I am better when you're bad. I can be your greatest dream. But I can be your worst nightmare. You just have to choose. Singer. Writer. Actress. Photographer. Dreamer. Believer. I love my Babyy so much! ♥

STALK! Tumblr | Twitter
create &inspire.